|Muniyandi Vilas Chicken Curry|
Delicious chicken curry from my kitchenette, which is very tasty to eat and easy to make.You may heard about the muniyandi vilas hotel which is very famous for non-veg recipes.Here i shown the method to make that kind of tastiest chicken curry. I'm sure that u will do it again and again once you make and taste...And you may feel the absolute hotel taste....Lets see the ingredients need to make this....
Chicken - 1 kg (skinned)
Onion - 3 nos (large)
Tomato - 3 nos (medium)
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chicken masala - 2 tsp
Salt - To taste
Grounded Coconut paste - 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves - 10 stalks minced
Spring onion - 1 stalk (optional) minced
Oil - 3 tblsp
To grind :
Ginger - 10 grams (or) 2 inches
Garlic - 10 grams (or) 5- 6 large cloves
Red chillies - 4 - 5 nos (or) according to your taste
Cloves - 10 nos
Cinnamon - 2 inches
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Poppy seeds - 1/2 tsp
Lets begin with grinding....
Grind all the ingredients which is given under to grind adding little water. Don't add more water while grind.Adding more water results take long time to evaporate.
Now lets start the cooking process....
- Heat a deep heavy bottomed kadai with 3 tblsp of oil. when oil heats add the grounded paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Now add the onion slices with little salt and fry till get transparent.
- Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder, chicken masala powder and stir for a min.
- And now add the pieces of tomato, curry leaves fold and cook till the oli leaves sides of the pan.
- Now add chicken pieces and stir well.
- Leave until the chicken cook well. No need to add water because the chicken itself leave water while cook.
- At last add the grounded coconut paste, mix well. Now add the required amount of water. Water amount is purely your wish. if you want like thin gravy need to pour more water. Otherwise pour less amount of water is enough.
- Within 4 - 5 mins switch off the heat and sprinkle coriander leaves and spring onion and serve hot with what ever combination you like. because it goes well with all types of main course like white rice,parotta,roti,kushka rice even for biriyani.
- Enjoy the day with tasty recipes......
Have a nice day....